The Barbadian beauty looked stylish in a lace top to cover her controversial new gun tattoo, while the “Bromance” stud casual in a black baseball cap, black shirt, distressed jeans, and black Converse All-Stars.
Speaking of Rihanna’s new gun tattoo, Tattoo artist BangBang told press:
“She has a necklace that I love that I saw about a year ago. I was like, ‘You should get a little gun tattooed on you.’ Then when I was in L.A. to tattoo her friend – she brought me there for his birthday as a gift to him – she wanted to get a tattoo and I brought the gun out again and I stuck it on there and she loved it.”
Meanwhile, Rihanna be showing some interest in Mr. Jenner after a telltale dinner out earlier this week. Page Six reports:
“The songstress was spotted at Nobu Wednesday night “smiling and flirting” with a group of guys, including Brody Jenner. “She was there having dinner. Her blond, female security guard was there the whole time,” said our spy. “Every time Rihanna would go to the bathroom, the guard would go with her. Every time someone came to the table, the bodyguard would stand up. She was like a female James Bond.” After the meal, Rihanna joined Jenner’s group. “She looked relaxed and happy, like Chris Brown was totally in the past.”
Enjoy the pictures of Rihanna and Brody Jenner out clubbing.
- Les Miserables Posters
- Celebrity Breakups: Ashley Greene and Reeve Carney
- Celebrity Weddings: Anne Hathaway & Adam Shulman
- 2012 Primetime Emmy Awards Winners
- InStyle Australia: Blake Lively
- Elizabeth Olsen: Volume 8 - The Romance cover of Bullett Magazine
- Complete list of 2012 BRIT Award winners
- Adele: March 2012 cover girl of Vogue
- Whitney Houston dies at 48
- Celebrity Hairstyle: Blonde Rihanna