On Tuesday (April 14), Ashley Tisdale was spotted returning to her house in Los Angeles after being on Ryan Seacrest’s morning radio show romoting her new single “It’s Alright It’s Okay.”
Meanwhile, The “High School Musical” hottie denied claims that she’s dating music video director Scott Speer, but did confirm that she has indeed split from Jared Murillo.
“We are really good friends. He’s directed all my videos and we have a great relationship,” Ashley said of Speer.
“I am single right now. I am not jumping into anything. But ya, he is a really very good friend and he is definitely very hot,”
As for what she looks for in a guy, Ashley revealed:
“Just someone you can be comfortable with and that you can… I mean, I always have to be dressed up all the time for my work so when I’m home I just like to be in sweats and comfortable. And just someone you can laugh with, someone you can have fun with. I love to laugh and laugh at myself.”
Enjoy the pictures of Ashley Tisdale out in Los Angeles.
- Les Miserables Posters
- Celebrity Breakups: Ashley Greene and Reeve Carney
- Celebrity Weddings: Anne Hathaway & Adam Shulman
- 2012 Primetime Emmy Awards Winners
- InStyle Australia: Blake Lively
- Elizabeth Olsen: Volume 8 - The Romance cover of Bullett Magazine
- Complete list of 2012 BRIT Award winners
- Adele: March 2012 cover girl of Vogue
- Whitney Houston dies at 48
- Celebrity Hairstyle: Blonde Rihanna